Zodity

Game Crashing every 30 mins - Few Hours

Hi eclipse forums!

So my game keeps crashing with a message " Fatal error in client side script (check errf_log.txt for details) "

I cannot find that file anywhere and I do not understand why this happens, I recently got back into the game and rp in general. But this can ruin certain situations as i just crash every so often.

Its a very annoying thing so I'm hoping someone could help me.

I also have a few .txt files which i think maybe the crash logs I'm not sure but it wont let me upload them onto here.

Try locating server-files folder in Rage MP directory and deleting all the folders inside the server-files folder. This usualy helps me. Once you connect to the server again you Rage MP client will download the files again so dont worry about deleting them. Hope it helps

This used to happen to me a lot. I updated Rage Mp with the Updater that comes within the Rage installation. After updating, i launch my Rage launcher from Update.exe and not from Rage.exe. This has made it much better. I crash once in a while but it used to be like a crash every 30 mins or so before.