GodLyke

New Player Application Question

Hello All, 

I am new to joining this server and have a question that I haven't been able to track down an answer to.  How do I check the status of my application so that I am able to play and how long does it normally take?  I have completed the multiple choice quiz and the written quiz.  Now when I am trying to log into the character I have created, I am getting a message that I am awaiting approval for an admin to review my application.

Please forgive me if I have over-looked the answer to this question on another thread or in the F.A.Q.

http://panel.eclipse-rp.net/

On the splash screen there will tell you the order your application is in. As far as timeline I am not sure what the current status is but you will either receive an email or if you notice it says that there are no apps pending just log in to the server and it will either let you play or tell you reason for denial.

The feature on the panel that shows you what position you are in the panel has been removed due to some circumstances, but I don’t know where you got a month from, the wait time is only about a week. I hope to see you soon in game and I hope you will love this server as much as I do. 😀

3 hours ago, Emulsify said:

The feature on the panel that shows you what position you are in the panel has been removed due to some circumstances, but I don’t know where you got a month from, the wait time is only about a week. I hope to see you soon in game and I hope you will love this server as much as I do. 😀

Thank you so much for the welcome.  I am patient and looking forward to playing.