Shimo

Bugged weapons

Date and time (provide timezone):  14/08/2019

Character name: Frost Jack

Issue/bug you are reporting: Weapons equipped, but cannot be accessed through tab menu at all.

Expected behavior:  Should be able to access weapons through tab menu.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

As you can see in the video, I've got a gun and a knife equipped, however it does not show in my TAB menu at all. It's also not in my inventory.

This bug happens whenever I log off with the weapons equipped. I try to remember to unequipped them before I log off however it's not something I actively think of.

There's a fix for it that I found, however it's not ideal at all. If I get injured (downed) it goes back into my inventory and I can once again access them. 

I consider this game breaking. I only have the visual element of self defense for my character. A robber could ask me to drop my gun or my knife and they'll think I'm ignoring FearRP if I can't drop it, which I can't do. It's impossible to drop a weapon if you can't hold it in your hand.

Not only that, but I can't even USE the weapons. They're just there.

Please, I need a fix. I've tried pretty much everything and this bug persists. 

Vehicle license plate number*:  N/A