Robbeaxe

I cannot press play on my characters.

Date and time (provide timezone): 8:17 AM 5/08/2019 (UTC +2)

Character name: Emilia Consuela, Olga Ivanov, Cleetus Sanchez, Leroy Blackson, Punani Patel, Jack Waters, Robberto Appleworth.

Issue/bug you are reporting: I can log into Eclipse RP yet when I press on play on any of the above characters I get the message "Your application has been received and is awaiting administrator approval!" Even though I have no problem with logging in and when I check my panel there is no Admin punnishement or anything placed which would be odd because this happened during the time the served had been down for maintenence.

Expected behavior:  Usually when I press play I immediatly load into the game which is now not working for some odd reason.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://gyazo.com/f8b319cbc516a26856e372e00290c4c4