Castro7

Crash during login screen

Issue Being Reported: I start Rage,loading in login screen,i put my username and password and by the time i press enter to login,it crashes!

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 7/28/19 3:00 UTC

Your characters name: Xan Castro

Other player(s) involved: None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: None

There is an update to RageMP currently to support the new GTA 5 update.

Click this URL and it will download a RageMP file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227595261348806666/603474848433307659/config.xml

Place that file directly in to your RageMP directory, usually found under C:\RAGEMP. When asked if you want to replace the old file, say yes. Try and reload RageMP again.

After an update, I personally have to reload RageMP 2 or 3 times before it stops crashing during login. You can also try restarting your computer.

2 hours ago, LiveTrash said:

There is an update to RageMP currently to support the new GTA 5 update.

Click this URL and it will download a RageMP file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/227595261348806666/603474848433307659/config.xml

Place that file directly in to your RageMP directory, usually found under C:\RAGEMP. When asked if you want to replace the old file, say yes. Try and reload RageMP again.

After an update, I personally have to reload RageMP 2 or 3 times before it stops crashing during login. You can also try restarting your computer.

Thanks but not sure if its from the update,i had that issue before the update aswell.Im gonna try your solution but the best solution i got for now is to set my res to the lowest possible,meaning im gonna lose the eclipse hud so no inventory not drug making or whatever.