UrbanAwsomeman

Add a menu LSPD, SD and DOC can use to spawn/return items to players that have been arrested.

When people get arrested everything is taken off of them including food, GPS, radio etc... The problem with this is that when the person is released from jail most of the time their items have been destroyed by someone or the arresting officer is no longer online to hand the person their items back which means they're out of pocket. As a cop I make a concious effort to return items to prisoners after their sentence but there has been a lot of times where I have put their belongings to one side in the PD and come back to grab them to see them gone. Or if their sentence is a long time I am usually not online when they're out of jail so I am unable to hand them their things back.

What I am suggesting is like the /pw menu cops have access to to grab things out of there should be another menu added in the PD, SD and DOC HQ that allows the person accessing it to spawn items such as GPS, radio food etc... So the person could go to the front desk, tell the officer what they need back and the officer at the desk can confirm this and then go to another room to access a locker that would then spawn the items for him. While this could be easily abused it could be restricted to certain ranks in the factions that have access to it. And it could require paperwork to be used such as when arresting someone the officer has to make a report on all items found. The person spawning the items to retrieve for the man could then check the report and make sure he man only gets the items on the report back.

While in an ideal world it would be better for RP that we keep prisoners items safe for them to collect with the shear number of arrests it's just not feasable which is why adding this would be a good thing.

• Like 2