Nova Zhou

Being teleported to other locations when entering certain homes

Date and time (provide timezone): multiple dates and times since last update, most recent 7/7/2019 around 9:35 PM UTC

Character name: Nova Zhou

Issue/bug you are reporting: When entering one of my homes in Vinewood and also one home not belonging to me in Paleto, I am unable to access house stashes and when exiting the home I find I have been teleported to another location and not in the same instance of the game (I know this because there are no people or cars around).

Expected behavior:  I expect to walk out of the home and be in the same location where I entered.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: This has also happened to my friend that tried to go into my house in Vinewood, so I know it's not something going on with ME or MY character specifically. Going into the Vinewood house always sends you to a shitty apartment complex in Vespucci just south of High End, going into this house in Paleto sent me to a trailer area near Sandy MD. The only way I've been able to fix it is to go into Bahama Mama's and exit and then I'm back in the right instance. Relogging does NOT fix the issue I have not found a fix yet for the issue with the house in Paleto, I submitted a bug report in game and am currently awaiting help but it's looking like I'm going to have to run back to the city. While in this other instance, I am still able to see map markers but cannot interact with elements such as ATM's, City Bees etc. I do have video evidence of this happening if it would be helpful, it's just not easily accessible. Let me know if I should get it.

Edited by Nova Zhou

@Nova Zhou hello, thank you for your bug report. I assume that you have entered a house, then exited the physical door to the outside. There is one shared interior for many houses, players are teleported to that single interior and their dimension is changed. The trailer interior is located in Sandy Shores, you shouldn't walk out through the physical door, leave with 'Y' at the door or else you'll get stuck in that dimension.

I have taken some extra measures to ensure that these doors are locked and these changes will come into effect in the next server update.