Jay Taggart

Minimap disappeared

I was playing earlier, and started a job as garbage collector. I enter my truck and drive our the yard, only to realize that my minimap had disappeared. It was there before i took the job. 
I tried almost everything. Toggle UI, change jobs, re-launch the client, etc. 
Then i decided to report the bug in-game, as having no minimap renders the server almost unplayable, especially as the menu map (esc) is disabled. Well.. It ain't there, but that was true from the beginning, so I assume the menu map is intentionally disabled. 

I waited for 45 minutes and i got fed up of waiting and left.. I never withdrew the report. 
I am close to leaving the eclipse server for good. It is cumbersome, buggy and over-reliant on the website here. 

Best regards 
Col

2 hours ago, Mattch said:

That's why we have dev patch notes...

Which is fine for people who play regularly. Newer players and returning players (me) ain't necessarily gonna read Dev notes to get basic game-play information. The GPS thing would be nice to have in the FAQ or something. I might have missed it, but I looked in most of the places I could think it might be, before posting OP. 
Despite my complaints in the OP, I'm still impressed with the server in many ways. There are just those things that annoy, and that is that.