CoreyAizyy

Died in the Middle of being Healed by Emergency Services

Date and time (provide timezone): 3/07/2019 12.15PM BST (British Summer Time)

Character name: Corey Aize

Issue/bug you are reporting: I was on my way through the desert and i got injured. So naturally i called the emergency services, only to get a response around 5-10Mins later. I thought no big deal as i was still alive, but then when the emergency services arrived it was the fire service after clearly typing Medic. I also thought no big deal with this either becuase he was able to heal me and in the middle of him healing me, i died and lost everything.

Expected behavior:  To be healed by a Medic and Carry on.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Here is a video clip for you to examine what happened Evidence

Vehicle license plate number*: 4YB64KB9

Edited by CoreyAizyy

This can be fixed by medics or police officers through the use of /invehicle and /eject. If you're online right now, PM me (/pm John_Newton) and I can help you out. Your best bet would still be to /report and try to get an admin to your location, though.

Edited by iAchieve