Philo

Stuck animation if you pick up a box/bag while looking in it

Date and time (provide timezone): 29/6/2019

Character name:  Oboobwe Kwananza

Issue/bug you are reporting: If you own a box/bag and you drop it on the ground then press i to look inside the inventory, if you press o or p while looking in the inventory they do not override the "looking in inventory" animation and would make your character stuck until you drop the box and tap i 2 times to be unstuck then pressing p or o.

Expected behavior:  If I pick a crate or carry it while looking in its inventory it should destroy the side inventory space shown on screen and cancel the animation of me looking in the inventory. OR  a simple line should notify me saying " You can not pick nor carry the crate while looking in its inventory." 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

1- Drop a crate/bag on the ground

2- Press i to look inside them

3- Stay in the crate don't press i again yet.

4- Press P or O depending whether you want to carry or pick them. 

You should be stuck in the "looking in crate inventory" now. 

The reason why I want this fixed is because I sometimes get stuck and can't RP back in time nor reply to people in time.