Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Jaquandre Bivins

Darius Bivins Drug Intervention

DARIUS BIVINS DRUG INTERVENTION

Friday 4:00 PM EST

REDACTED

[REDACTED]

ayo yall its jaquandre bivins, co-leader of da bivins gang, today im here to talk to yall about some serious shit goin on. as some of yall may know my beloved brother darius has gotten a serious addiction to meth and heroin. dat shit has TAKEN OVER his life n he b havin overdoes DAILY. HE AINT EVEN THE BROTHER I USED 2 KNOW THESE DRUGS HAVE CHANGED HIM JUST LOOK AT THA B4 AND AFTER PICTURES 😢

METH_DONT_DO_IT_NIGGA.png

I DONT WANNA LOSE MY BROTHER YALL WE ALREADY LOST OUR MAMA N OUR DADDY HE THE ONLY NIGGA I GOT LEFT IN THA FAMILY 😭 we cant lose another talented young artist in 2019 we need all of darius fans and friends to come to our crib and show ya support we need to show him he got ppl all around him that love and care about him and want him 2 b healthy

Edited by Jaquandre Bivins
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Damn, first Madd Dogg, now Darius Bivins. I gave him $500 and he told my friend he spent it on Gas but I think i accidently enabled his drug habit. 

I'll try and make it.

• Like 1
  • PogU 1

Cant make it bud I gotta make a delivery to Las Venturas that day. I used to take that methamphetamine back in 1975 after the war, helped cope with the crippling ptsd bud. Tough stuff to get off of

Love,

Auntie Greg Bivins

• Like 1

He pulled a gun on me the other day and tried to get me to sniff his ass. 

Edited by NoFAans
Spelling mistake