CrazyAng3l

Cant buy cars

Account name:CrazyAng3l

Character name: Jacob Shaul

Issue/bug you are reporting: I cant buy any vehicle's when i go to shop choose car and choose the color and press buy it just loads and loads and loads but thats not all i cant even view the car

Edited by Guest

The last GT:MP update broke a function used in the vehicle dealerships. A temporary workaround is to press "Buy" once, then press F2 to enable the controls and get into the spawned preview vehicle with G, once you're inside you can press "Buy" again.

The last GT:MP update broke a function used in the vehicle dealerships. A temporary workaround is to press "Buy" once, then press F2 to enable the controls and get into the spawned preview vehicle with G, once you're inside you can press "Buy" again.

i cant view any of the cars how do i do that? i go to motorsports press buy once then press F2 then what? nothing spawns....