Brawnkoh

Trucker Job - Delivery Product Persistence Through Crashes

Date and time (provide timezone): N/A - Can replicate any time

Character name: Michael Reese

Issue/bug you are reporting:  After taking a trucker job, and filling up your truck, if you crash after this you lose the trailer and the job. However, you do not lose the product you were trying to ship as the db field is persistent through these crashes. This causes problems because you can't deliver the incorrect product, to the incorrect location. The only way to fix this (that I have found) is to quit your trucker job, go back to the Trucker's Yard, and re-accept the job to wipe the stored product.

Expected behavior:  Should be able to take new delivery, without having to /quitjob and reaccept job. Maybe wipe DB field upon acceptance of new job, or create a drop load button.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

-Join Trucker Job

-Accept a delivery (i.e. food/water)

-Pick up trailer and fill up with designated delivery product

-Leave server/crash/etc

-Rejoin

-Accept another job (i.e. Vehicle Delivery)

-You will have no trailer, and the job will more than likely have been taken by another trucker (working as intended). You can accept a new job, and pick up the new trailer. However, you will not be able to fill up the new designated items onto the truck because it's still full of the old product.

Edited by Brawnkoh