SimonZ

adding test driving in car dealerships

-1. I think that one of the things that not having test driving promotes is more player interaction and roleplay. When you have to ask others if a car is good or not, or whether you can drive their car, then you get more opportunities to meet new people and expand your character on the server.

6 minutes ago, iAchieve said:

-1. I think that one of the things that not having test driving promotes is more player interaction and roleplay. When you have to ask others if a car is good or not, or whether you can drive their car, then you get more opportunities to meet new people and expand your character on the server.

not everyone first of all will give you their car to test especially you are talking about RP you won't trust a random man who came and want to test drive your car 

Just now, SimonZ said:

not everyone first of all will give you their car to test especially you are talking about RP you won't trust a random man who came and want to test drive your car 

Maybe not, but that’s part of the RP. Obviously, you wouldn’t trust someone that just came in, but what if you befriend them? There’s a lot of chances to expand on RP that I think having a test-driving feature would take away.

2 minutes ago, iAchieve said:

Maybe not, but that’s part of the RP. Obviously, you wouldn’t trust someone that just came in, but what if you befriend them? There’s a lot of chances to expand on RP that I think having a test-driving feature would take away.

there you said it "maybe" and we want a sure thing , and also you can't find every car you want , like you won't run over all the map and check who has the car you wanna try apart of that not sure the owner will trust you and give you the chance to test drive his car like what if you steal his car's inventory or run away with it , it's risky , also it's not good to spend your money on a car and then you don't like it and then you sell it with a loss or even cheaper than the ordinary price just because you didn't find a buyer that's apart of spending money on ads 

1 hour ago, iAchieve said:

Cause usually when people buying new car they go and search for people who got the same car to try to test it. Funny.

+1 for suggestion, just make small, closed drive park, where people could have option to test car /testzone , and after /leavetestzone

10 minutes ago, Ricko said:

Cause usually when people buying new car they go and search for people who got the same car to try to test it. Funny.

+1 for suggestion, just make small, closed drive park, where people could have option to test car /testzone , and after /leavetestzone

I don't understand how that's funny. This is a roleplay server, any chance to expand on roleplay and make friends is a good one in my book.

2 minutes ago, iAchieve said:

I don't understand how that's funny. This is a roleplay server, any chance to expand on roleplay and make friends is a good one in my book.

That's absolutely true, and i'm also in for more RP, but searching for people to get to know them or similar, so you can test car you plan buying... it is ridiculous.
Making small test zone would be better option, imo.

Edited by Ricko

You don't look for reviews when you buy a car?  I agree that unless strictly added for test drive, then it could be abused.  Shouldn't be on a live map and able to go commit crimes or something with it.  (You could test drive them in single player mode after all.) However, it does make sense to stimulate more RP that you befriend people and talk to them about cars.  It makes more sense from a RP perspective. Need more RP, not less. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.