Dimitriy_Alexander

More staff

I don't know if you are already trying to implement this or not, I want to suggest placing more players in staff. You could take some trusted players and offer them, if they want of course, a place in the staff team with enough restrictions as to avoid power abuse( For application review and helping sorting out problems ingame as roleplay or other things). Because most of the times, I ask question, nobody answers, I report a player, it takes 1 hour for a response and by that time, the damage is already done etc.

Edited by Dimitriy_Alexander
Grammar mistake

They recently had Support Staff applications open. Any mods/admins will presumably be promoted from the support team. There has been an influx of new players but that doesn't necessarily make older players more suitable or desirable for staff positions; new staff need to be gradual or there will certainly be issues.

I think they're doing everything they can to maintain decent staffing levels at the moment and they have just recently taken on board a few new mods/support staff. It's a bit of a difficult one because you're giving people positions of power and need to be fully sure that they are ready and capable to deal with it.

Hopefully in the future we see some new faces who are able to slot right in to the current structure, but care needs to be taken to make sure that people who are newly promoted into those roles understand the significance and required professionalism that the role requires.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.