Magnolia

Increase quiz cooldown

So, after watching a lot of people who don't speak english, particularly brazilians as we have a lot of them, I've seen them fail the quiz and then just ask in discord or in Andarilho's livestream chat what the answers are. Then 30 minutes later, they're on the server following around Andarilho in courier trucks smashing everyone else off the road.

So, I think we should increase the quiz cooldown time from 30 minutes to at least 24 hours. That way, if they're eager to get on the server, which they most likely are, they will be encouraged to read about the server and RP. Doesn't fix their broken language, but at least gives them a chance to learn some RP before joining.

So, after watching a lot of people who don't speak english, particularly brazilians as we have a lot of them, I've seen them fail the quiz and then just ask in discord or in Andarilho's livestream chat what the answers are. Then 30 minutes later, they're on the server following around Andarilho in courier trucks smashing everyone else off the road.

So, I think we should increase the quiz cooldown time from 30 minutes to at least 24 hours. That way, if they're eager to get on the server, which they most likely are, they will be encouraged to read about the server and RP. Doesn't fix their broken language, but at least gives them a chance to learn some RP before joining.

Yeah something need to be done, I seen pics with the answers to the quiz and a translation of the servers rules on his discord.. Teaching the rules isnt a bad idea but, dont you think that if they cannot read or understand them in english maybe they're not good enough in english to play here? Maybe that'll atleast help them not to break rules wich is nice but if they cant communicate in english what are they doing here? just a thought..

Edited by Guest