nevy

Direct Line of communications between Governement Services

Hello, 

I would like to leave this suggestion since I am having a hard time communicating with my taxi driver that accepted my call but is taking too long, or is just switching to a luxury vehicle and that's why he driving away from me or the mechanic that accepted my towing request but had an accident and I am waiting forever for him to arrive.

I would like to suggest that a direct line should be created (even if it is text based only), where you could communicate directly with the person that accepted your request, either a taxi, a mechanic, or even a police officer as you would be able to describe the scene more in depth while the unit is arriving.

Thanks for your time.

Nevy

• Like 1

+1. I’m particularly fond of the idea of having people be able to communicate with PD once their call is accepted. I feel that this would add depth to the RP. MD may also be able to utilize this feature. I think that perhaps RPing a phone or a radio, kind of like Departmental Radio, would work in this instance. Great suggestion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.