Dinsigh

Activate Normal GTA Traffic

Sure you would. Why wouldn't you? All the other vehicles on the road are typically locked. Maybe if you're lucky, 1 in 10 are unlocked but if you steal anything, it's marked as stolen which means jail time.

Plus GTA AI cars are pretty shitty in general. Why would I want to drive a Ford Focus when I can work and pay for a Ferrari?

Is this even technically possible? I'm pretty sure GT-MP doesn't support AI. There's enough lag and desync with 150 players, adding AI vehicles will surely make a clusterfuck.

On the other hand, it would definitely improve immersion, plus give us an incentive to drive more lawfully (can't drift with so much traffic).

GT-MP doesn't support AI and I'm not sure if it's even been confirmed at all for future release. SA-MP has never had them either. It's never bothered me in nearly a decade of playing SA-MP and it hasn't bothered me so far in GTA:N/GT-MP.

It already takes a while to get from point A to point B when obeying the laws of the road so having traffic in the mix would make everything take far too long especially considering we'd have to stop at every traffic light in the game and wait around when peds get in traffic jams.

It would be cool to have scripted NPC that can drive people around in taxis, busses and trains.

Edited by Guest

GT-MP doesn't support AI and I'm not sure if it's even been confirmed at all for future release. SA-MP has never had them either. It's never bothered me in nearly a decade of playing SA-MP and it hasn't bothered me so far in GTA:N/GT-MP.

It already takes a while to get from point A to point B when obeying the laws of the road so having traffic in the mix would make everything take far too long especially considering we'd have to stop at every traffic light in the game and wait around when peds get in traffic jams.

It would be cool to have scripted NPC that can drive people around in taxis, busses and trains.

Excuse me? NPC that can drive people around in taxis, busses? Wtf man, that's out job, there is a lot of taxi drivers, I dont think, that developers will take away our job, as well as bus drivers, craziest idea I have ever heard

Edited by Guest

Excuse me? NPC that can drive people around in taxis, busses? Wtf man, that's out job, there is a lot of taxi drivers, I dont think, that developers will take away our job, as well as bus drivers, craziest idea I have ever heard

I know, I am a taxi driver myself. There needs to be more transportation options as not every person who calls taxi is served. There were scripted busses in a certain SAMP server I played on. Maybe even just have automated trains. I didn't think anybody could be so offended over that comment lmfao. Anyway, we are wandering off topic here.

I know, I am a taxi driver myself. There needs to be more transportation options as not every person who calls taxi is served. There were scripted busses in a certain SAMP server I played on. Maybe even just have automated trains. I didn't think anybody could be so offended over that comment lmfao. Anyway, we are wandering off topic here.

I'm not offended, it's just sounded very useless to me :D. Yeah I saw scripted busses in samp servers as well, but here we have enought players, who can do those jobs, drive busses, taxi cabs, I think that's not necessary at the moment.

I agree. Not once in the 20 or so times I've called a taxi have they actually responded to the request in general...more Taxi's would be great. I've actually been picked up by more random buses than taxi's.

This would end up being chaotic. I can already see players blowing up AI cars and ramming into them for fun.

I'd rather not add AI, its good how it is now. If you want AI go join FiveM because here it will crash the server all day every day

AI = Chaos

• Upvote 1