number2gk

A NEW GOVERMENT FACTION by: Jamal Andre

images.jpg.16b98f2985f90631a3d1b49086945606.jpg

Los Santos Records 

Ranks

President- The guy who rans the label and does everything

Vice President- The guy 2nd in charge, Does everything if president is gone
Director- 3rd in charge, if President and Vice president gone, their in charge

Artist & Repertoire- Artist and repertoire (A&R) is the department that        discovers and signs new talent and prepares budgets for signed artists. A&R coordinators search for artists by attending music festivals, watching unsigned bands perform in clubs, reviewing demos and following the buzz in the music world.
Public ReactionsThe public relations (PR) department handles publicity and promotions. Record labels have publicists, sometimes in addition to the artists' own publicists, who promote the artists and arrange media coverage such as interviews and television appearances. 

Producers- Make beats and get an artist and develop them.

Art- The art department is in charge of working with artists and A&R to design album covers, insert art, posters, advertising and any other design work needed in the marketing and promotion of the products.

Artists- Talent like Rappers/SIngers/Musicians that make up the record label!

989446391_images(1).jpg.81ba980de6770b3e7b20153b222bfd79.jpg

Just that this would be neat, what do you guys think? Oh and if this does come to be a faction, i would ask to be president of it =] But i hope yall enjoy the idea!  

This isn't meant to be a government faction. It can be a player faction, but I am sure that this does not fit the government at all. And btw, idk if you wrote this for the blind bcs there was no need for size 72. And also that black text, are you hiding something or? Back to the topic. Idk how did you get this idea, but nah bro. This is just not right. -1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.