Myslef

Cameras are a Joke

Since I already know no one is going to do anything about this i'm mainly here to complain. How is it fair to commit nothing illegal then be charged basically all of their money on speeding tickets and sentenced to jail for hours. In what world did a group of people legitimately think they wouldn't lose players by adding this terrible "camera" mechanic. Honestly this server is lucky nopixel caused a spike in the gtarp player base in which this server is basically the only one that has these cameras.... I'd curse more but then this will definitely get removed I'm just adding onto the pile of pissed off players... people have been banned for way too long and fined way too much for something so trivial i'm sure more people would be playing if the cameras were absent.

Speed cameras are placed in NCZ's where no crimes should ever be committed. Speeding was a huge problem in those areas, which is against the law and also against the server rules. Stop breaking the server rules (committing crimes in a NCZ) and you won't get punished for it.