Levi208

A new social-media/group chat to replace the old.

Hello, I've posted this suggestion a couple times before but I'll hit you guys with it again!

The reason bleeter got changed, rightfully so I might add is because it was not it's intended purpose. It's for advertising, wether it be vehicles, a business or an event. It makes sense they changed it considering what it had largely turned into, a spam fest of semi-personal messages.  However that feature in it's own is something that was also great about it. So why not add a replacement to it.

We could for example move the ''Bleeter'' system of old onto the UI of our base phone. Add a new little app-icon on there - with the purpose of just this. Nonsense, ad-hoc advertising and allowing people to come together on their own terms rather than waiting for a weazel employee to hopefully be online (Which remains to be an issue on certain timezones), keeping in mind that the current system stifles illegal events. You could set the same limit it had before, a 5-10 minute cooldown on messages, reducing all-out spam and make it a VIP-only feature. This gives people a real incentive again to purchase the VIP as in my opinion right now there isn't any major perk to speak of.

A simpler alternative, give us a group chat onto our phone. Just like whatsapp a group chat ''owner'' can choose and pick his members and this allows litteraly anyone to form their own little clique across time-zones and still keep up in an IC manner without the need of mass-texts.

All in all what I'm suggesting, the phone UI could use an update and serves as an -excellent- platform to bring back some of what was lost when bleeter was removed without it interfering as much as it did before, as in both these manners you can simply opt out. Not open the ''app'' on your phone and never be bothered.

Tell me what you guys think, am I wrong? Something to add?

• Upvote 2

Hello, tell me, is waiting necessary in promotion of Instagram account? I mean, do I have to wait for a certain period of time from the moment I created my profile and uploaded the first information until the promotion starts? May I already click here and start to work with the system of autoposting and auto likes in profile? I will be glad to have a good answer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.