MrFluffy02

Phone numbers, advertisements and private car purchases!

My suggestion is that you guys should add advertisements and phone numbers. By adding phone numbers it eliminates having to pm out of character. With advertisements, you can advertise that you're selling your car or whatever else you advertise. The adverts should be within the chat for the whole server to see. They should have a 3-minutes cooldown and cost around $500 to post. With private or personal car purchasing you should be able to do /sellvehicle [amount] where ever you need or want to. This can be beneficial if you don't want to or can't get to the selling lot. Also for private businesses. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions :)

• Upvote 3

Support phone numbers. (I think it's currently being worked on.)

To add to your idea, I think advertisements should be on the forums and be integrated in game with a price to post. (ala craigslist with fees)

I like the idea of private sales, but at the same time, the car lot seems like an ideal place to do some IC paperwork in trading the vehicle.

I think that /sellvehicle, or /sellmyvehicle to make the job easier for the devs to just add the command just by removing the location limitation, should be used wherever you want. You would have to pick between your vehicles you want to sell, pick a price and then let the other guy buy it.