obscurD

Question about robbing

If you rob someone and leave them alive, do they have 24 hours to KOS you? Even though you were wearing a mask during the robbery. Is this really a rule?

I robbed someone and he PM'd me saying he has 24 hours to KOS me if he see's me. Never saw this in the server rules. Just curious

Thanks

Yes, he does have 24hr KoS on you. He cannot just assume your identity. He would have to see you in exactly the same outfit and mask to be able to tell it's you.

Here is the copy+paste from rules:

Killing a player without warning or roleplay is allowed only within 24 hours of:
• Your life being threatened not including law enforcement aiming weaponry.
• The life of your friend or ally is presently being threatened or if you have witnessed it happen.
• A player attempting to steal your assets worth greater than $75,000 not including vehicles.

So when you robbed the person, most likely you used weapon and aimed at the person, so in that way you threatened their life, that gives them KoS rights. 

If someone has KoS and you were wearing a mask, then just change your clothes and it should deny any chance the person would be able to recognise you.

● Killing a player without warning or roleplay is allowed only within 24 hours of:
• Your life being threatened not including law enforcement aiming weaponry.
• The life of your friend or ally is presently being threatened or if you have witnessed it happen.
• A player attempting to steal your assets worth greater than $75,000 not including vehicles.

Yes. In this scenario if you robbed someone and are wearing the same clothes/mask that would be enough for you to be identified. The person is held accountable if he does not identify the correct person though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.