fatboy3288

UPDATE THE RULES

Hello, if you post a punishment appeal on the forums I can help you look into this.

If you were being chased by a group trying to rob you, and you make it into a No Crime Zone, it's not against our rules. However, if you had engaged in criminal activity, you wouldn't be in the right to go into an NCZ. That's what our rules currently state, 

I don't mean to get in the middle of this but I do have a question. If you are being chased and you break the speed limit you have technically engaged in criminal activity. However, IRL the police would not ticket you for such an action if it is clear your life was in danger. The same could be said about returning fire in a shootout if you have a valid weapons license, a legally obtained firearm, and the return fire was in direct defense of your life. How are these approached when criminal activity is considered?

• Like 1

Our staff uses common sense and deals with things case to case basis. With criminal activity, we don't mean something petty like speeding to get away from robbers/attackers, that rule is more aimed at, for example, you murder someone and their "gang" witnesses it so they chase you down, and you seek protection in an NCZ. Another example is if you're robbing someone and it backfires, and you escape the situation into an NCZ. 

For your second question, I'm not sure how that's related to an NCZ. No one should be shooting at you in an NCZ, and if that event happened outside of an NCZ it would be the police dealing with that In Character. If someone shoots you in an NCZ, don't attack back, two wrongs don't make a right, document it and report them. If you cannot record, you can simply spam F8 to take screenshots In-Game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Azilum said:

I don't mean to get in the middle of this but I do have a question. If you are being chased and you break the speed limit you have technically engaged in criminal activity. However, IRL the police would not ticket you for such an action if it is clear your life was in danger. The same could be said about returning fire in a shootout if you have a valid weapons license, a legally obtained firearm, and the return fire was in direct defense of your life. How are these approached when criminal activity is considered?

knowing the police, you will probably end up in jail 😁

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.