Mike Chavez

Wait time to aproval?

Hello, I am happy to see the interest you are showing in starting your play on our server.

Currently, we have a lot of applications coming every single day ( Approx. 1000 a day ) which makes the process slower then it was prior to the recent influx of people that are showing interest. I know what a lot of you are thinking " What if I contact one of the members of the staff and give them my account name maybe I can get my application reviewed faster " , well the thing is we do not see names of people who created the applications so please be patient and do not pm members of the staff regarding the applications . By the time someone is responding to the message, they could've been reviewing an application. Nobody will be left behind or get prioritized over you, applications are done in the order they have been submitted. Thank you for your patience, on behalf of the Eclipse Roleplay team I wish you a great stay and to enjoy every moment on it.

PS: You will be notified over email after your application has been review with your results ( approved/denied )

Edited by Donovan
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 1:27 AM, Donovan said:

Hello, I am happy to see the interest you are showing in starting your play on our server.

Currently, we have a lot of applications coming every single day ( Approx. 1000 a day ) which makes the process slower then it was prior to the recent influx of people that are showing interest. I know what a lot of you are thinking " What if I contact one of the members of the staff and give them my account name maybe I can get my application reviewed faster " , well the thing is we do not see names of people who created the applications so please be patient and do not pm members of the staff regarding the applications . By the time someone is responding to the message, they could've been reviewing an application. Nobody will be left behind or get prioritized over you, applications are done in the order they have been submitted. Thank you for your patience, on behalf of the Eclipse Roleplay team I wish you a great stay and to enjoy every moment on it.

PS: You will be notified over email after your application has been review with your results ( approved/denied )

Thanks for the info! i hope the server accept 🙂