Tonio Delasera

Hello all - Filoize

Hey all,

Been a while since last RP experience, played for years and years on SAMP and been missing it. Wouldn't know how to introduce myself.

I live in a small principality near France and Italy, i'm known as Filo IRL and on forums as Filoize or Fil-Hoe.

Anyway, I try to be a helpful guy whenever i can be, pce out.

Hello!

Are you on the server already or still trying to get in with the server application? Curious to know how your experience is so far and what you did on SAMP. 
On this forum, you can also leave character stories and ofcourse read them of others! Maybe intresting for you, knowing you really into RP. 

Hope you have a great time and meet some people! At ECRP, friendships are being made, not only IC but also OOC 😉

👋
Yputi

Edited by Yputi

3 hours ago, Yputi said:

Hello!

Are you on the server already or still trying to get in with the server application? Curious to know how your experience is so far and what you did on SAMP. 
On this forum, you can also leave character stories and ofcourse read them of others! Maybe intresting for you, knowing you really into RP. 

Hope you have a great time and meet some people! At ECRP, friendships are being made, not only IC but also OOC 😉

👋
Yputi

Eya, 

In theory getting in today but not that rushed haha.

SAMP was a great experience RP wise for me (HBG IGRP SYNERGY) as I mainly did lead an Italian Mafia for a few years and then decided to fully dedicate my time as an admin IG and on forums.

Can't wait to get in and have a proper RP with the guys on the server, hoping to bring good stuff to the server and meet more people IC and OOC.

- Filo

3 hours ago, Tonio Delasera said:

Eya, 

In theory getting in today but not that rushed haha.

SAMP was a great experience RP wise for me (HBG IGRP SYNERGY) as I mainly did lead an Italian Mafia for a few years and then decided to fully dedicate my time as an admin IG and on forums.

Can't wait to get in and have a proper RP with the guys on the server, hoping to bring good stuff to the server and meet more people IC and OOC.

- Filo

oh man, Italian mafia 😄
Too bad I can't give any IC sensitive info, but yeah... expect some mafia from different cultures here aswell!
Hope you get in and enjoy!