Reapo

Can't Link ingame account to forum Acc

Issue Being Reported: Issue linking ingame account to forum account

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 03/18/19 2:58 AM EST

Your characters name: Cooper Harp

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: 

Hello! Very new to the forums and infact waiting on the application process to be approved or denied. In the New Players guide it says one of the things i can do after completing the RP Quiz, is that I need to link my Forum account to my ingame account. However it won't allow me to do so. The only thing i can think to as of why this is happening is possible because the small questionnaire after the quiz is part of the RP quiz and since that hasn't been approved, it won't allow me to link the account until after administration has verified the account.

Or i'm just an idiot and im forgetting something lol. Any help in regards to this is appreciated! XD

Edited by Reapo

Ya, im sure there a place to post things that are wrong with the guide, but another thing i noticed is that step 4 also says to verify your email for the forum account via the forum control panel lol

But thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, BrockOlly said:

Hey @Reapo, I think you indeed need to wait for your quiz to be accepted. If this is the case then the guide will need to be updated!

I have the same issue and I've been accepted and played on the server already. Not sure why it won't link but that doesn't appear to be the reason.

Hello, thank you for making this thread.

In order to link your account, your application has to be reviewed and accepted and you have to successfully log in at least once in game . After you have done that, you will be able to link it, please pay attention to the capitalized letters or any numbers in your name or password because it is CASE SENSITIVE