Jerry Johnson

Question about "Criminal Jobs"

6 minutes ago, Jerry Johnson said:

I mean i do like the server dont get me wrong, me and my friends were just wondering how to get access to drug trafficing and such? Do we need to be in a gang to see the icons? 

Pretty sure the guy just told you, it's like any real life situation. You need to get connections and meet the right people IC. 

20 minutes ago, Jerry Johnson said:

But if there are no icons on the map showcasing there are drugs available.. i literally see 90% of the server just doing mindless delivery missions there are no available options to do drug trafficing..

They literally both just told you to find out IC.

3 minutes ago, Jerry Johnson said:

Very cool brother let me ask the 90% playerbase that has NEW PLAYER above his name very informative of you.

Why are you getting upset? Everyone here has literally answered your question.. IT'S LIKE ANY OTHER REAL LIFE SITUATION, if you want to get drugs and start trafficking it, you need to meet the right people and get some connections, they told you that it's not marked and you need to meet people. 

So you have to go IC and meet some people. Boom question answered, don't need to get upset because he told you a basic answer to a basic question, who cares if there is alot of new players. 

Edited by Kreindal

On 3/17/2019 at 5:06 PM, Jerry Johnson said:

Very cool brother let me ask the 90% playerbase that has NEW PLAYER above his name very informative of you.

I don't understand what your'e getting annoyed about right now, it's RP man as stated by multiple people if you want to learn how to do something not marked on the map then you gotta go out there and get that information IC. If you find that too much work or you can't be bothered to do that maybe RP is not for you.

I haven't gotten approved yet but I already wanted to be on the criminal side of things and assumed that I would need to get the information to start doing that through IC, it's common sense, you can't just expect to get into illegal stuff in real life and just go up to random people walking around and think they will all know how to start doing illegal stuff. Piece of advice, think of RPing as living real life, and try not to get mad at people trying to help you.

Edited by RickySavage

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.