Kai

Character Deletion

Hellooooo,

Basically I'm a silly boy and made a character with a silly boy name.  Please delete it so that I can start a new character and get going.  I know there are two slots but the other was taken up by a character I promised I would only play with a friend, and that friend stopped playing - so that's useless too.

The characters have maybe a 5 minute play time if that or something.

The character's name is Jag_Vision - please delete this.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JagMaz said:

Hellooooo,

Basically I'm a silly boy and made a character with a silly boy name.  Please delete it so that I can start a new character and get going.  I know there are two slots but the other was taken up by a character I promised I would only play with a friend, and that friend stopped playing - so that's useless too.

The characters have maybe a 5 minute play time if that or something.

The character's name is Jag_Vision - please delete this.

Thanks!

You can change names at PD and get plastic surgery at MD. Only thing you can't change is gender. Staff don't delete characters as it isn't possible.

10 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

You can change names at PD and get plastic surgery at MD. Only thing you can't change is gender. Staff don't delete characters as it isn't possible.

Alright cheers, I was told differently by staff on discord - thanks for the help!