mo0die

Abdi_Ali [ID 70], Ramsey_Bunsen, Jeremiah_Brixton - Metagaming

Player(s) being reported: Ramsey Bunsen, ID 70, Jeremiah Brixton.
Date of interaction reported: 27-06-2024
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1719501845

Your characters name: Dave_Wong
Other player(s) involved: People around the city.

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Metagaming (MG)

Metagaming is the act of relaying In-Character (IC) information through any method not considered IC which has the potential to change the current or future roleplay scenarios, or for the potential for the information to be used. 

It's also considered metagaming to mix IC and Out-of-Character (OOC) information. 

Examples of MG:

• Calling players out by the ID above their head.
  • Communicating In-Character events, actions, and decisions, with another player on a 3rd party software e.g. discord. For example: "Let's rob this player", "I'm being robbed at City Parking, help me".

Players may sit in voice chat and communicate with one another whilst playing the game, however, they need to be careful of unintentional/passive metagaming as that can be acted on either unintentionally or intentionally. For example, telling your friend "Hold on, I'm being robbed right now" could cause them to act on that and start looking for you In-Character. 

Players may not have any interaction or knowledge from their alternate characters. They should not refer to their alternate characters as their "cousin", "sibling" etc. In general, players should avoid speaking of their characters unless they are inserted into roleplay where someone is. 

Players should not intentionally base their actions and/or words based on how another player sounds, as their voice may not reflect their character. For example, a male character with a female voice does not automatically mean they are a trans man or vice versa. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?
So basically, I've had beef with them in discord the other week. I Only interacted with them on my illegal character (Jeff_Mood). Now they combat logged and wanted me to lie to the admin. I Didn't. Because of this they decided to call out my autism and other irl stuff, so I decided to cut connections. The next day I hear them looking for my legal character? (Dave_Wong) He has never done anything illegal nor close to illegal activities. During this week i've gathered some evidence for them asking for my guy Dave Wong. Now they come harras me at LSC (The place I work). Which is very unfortunate since this character has never been affiliated with gangs. YET all of the sudden he is wanted by almost all gangs for having a debt with someone? He supposedly robbed someone? I know for a fact I did not rob anyone with Dave Wong and I already contacted the admins and they told me to make an official report. 

I believe Dave Wong is a victim of MetaGaming. They are bringing beef across platforms/characters. I Hope for proof of what Dave Wong did wrong. Since I already spent 500 credits changing my name because I can not go around the city anymore.

If all of this beef was on Jeff Mood (The guy they done criminal activities with) then I would not think of MetaGaming, but focusing a legal mechanic this big of a fashion. So much that he cant even go around city and meet new people, afraid of what is gonna happen. I believe is metagaming. They have got no other good reason of why they want Dave Wong. 

I'm happy to hear their side of the story in all of this.

As u can see in the first video, he says OOC they got proof of why the streets are calling for him.

In the first screenshot that is Ramsey Bunsen, the night I didn't wanna lie for him combat logging.

Unfortunately I dont got proof of Ramsey Bunsen asking for me. I have heard him on construction workers radio asking for Dave Wong multiple times. 

I know its Ramsey Bunsen and Jeremiah Brixton spreading the false rumors, I have only worked with Jeremiah in construction a few weeks ago. 

Evidence of rule breach: 

https://imgur.com/a/EgRYBqi

https://streamable.com/7dssr4

https://youtu.be/9qPRu4aO4BA

Edited by mo0die

Player(s) being reported: ID 22 , Mo0die
Date of interaction reported: 27/June/2024
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1719501684

Your characters name: Abdi_Ali
Other player(s) involved: ID 22

Specific rule(s) broken:

7. Ruleplaying

Ruleplaying is a term used when players are using, manipulating, or interpreting rules or rulings falsely or outside of their intention, in an unrealistic or unintended way that does not constitute quality or realistic RP standards. 

Some examples of ruleplaying:

•  In a criminal chase, driving at slow speeds knowing that your pursuers are unable to attack you because they can't deliver demands.
  • Walking into a hostile situation with your hands up, knowing your backup is hiding, in order to bait deathmatching rights.
  • Taunting e.g., an enemy at a public place (e.g. fishing pier) knowing that they can't retaliate at said public location, effectively showing no fear for your safety.

Each situation will be reviewed and dealt with as case by case basis by staff, the examples above are not precise and there could be realistic context to someone's actions.

Non-Roleplay (Non-RP)

Non-Roleplay

Non-Roleplay behavior is considered as actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay. It's difficult to interpret or understand what good roleplay can be sometimes, and we aim to steer players in the direction we want them to go through our server rules. Players are welcome to speak to staff for guidance in regard to roleplay. Some examples (not exhaustive) of Non-RP:

• Ignoring Roleplay such as 
  • Doing wheelies on motorcycles in chases or in other situations where the speed grants an advantage over others. (The speed boost from doing wheelies in GTA 5 is unrealistic thus it's not allowed in situations where the speed is an advantage over others). Leaning forward is fine. 
  • Asking to be killed or forcing your own death. (Players are not allowed to force their death, they only die when they bleed out by the script).
  • Unrealistic Stunt Jumping
  • Misusing Expensive Vehicles
  • Using Script Work Vehicles for other purposes than the intended job.
  • Swimming during an active chase. Exemptions include crossing a small body of water (such as a river) or to an escape vehicle (such as a boat).
  • Stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 Menu.

How did the player break the rule(s)?
Player literally breaks RP and accuses of me metagaming and more with no evidence. Player then says the person I was talking about is completely innocent, which is a complete utter lie, when I did a whole robbery with them a week ago. Runs off and takes time to reply to me when he joined my conversation initially . 

Evidence of rule breach: 
*Video evidence URL*

Edited by SomalianAssassin

PLAYER REPORT PENDING
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[ID 70] Abdi_Ali - [@SomalianAssassin] - Please explain your point of view regarding the reported situation and provide any evidence or footage you may have. And please make sure to answer this question:

• Can you explain how you recognised this player?

[ID 22] Dave_Wong - [@mo0die] - Can you please tell us which player is Frooky6936 and if you can tell us if it was a PMS or a discord server?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence already provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards, 

Moderator Ex0TiC

Senior Support Kellie

These 3 guys are the ones in the group I was in. They all know me, they knew the name. But not my character. Thats the whole issue of them putting my legal guys name in the mouths of gangs for no reason. Their characters shouldn't even know Dave Wong. Yet they do because of discord. Thats why he didn't recognize me, they never met this character so no aliases.

I Don't know if Jeremiah is involved, but "Jermz" was "looking" for me. So I assume it was Jeremiah. 

This is when the lying starts to appear. If you check the police record, Dave and Ramzy had done a heist together. The heist was with one gun and in a purple vehicle. I myself was included but I escaped luckily. The attachment shows the corner store we robbed but was stopped by police. Dave died , Ramzy was sent to prison and I escaped as a free man. Him saying his character was legal is a plain out lie. Because he literally done a heist with me. The heist took place on the 18th of June around 2-3 pm UK time.

image.png.5d974673ab56a54cd76e92dd3dda8c93.png

Again, as I said before. This is on a different character. This is by coincedence actually a report from a cop, It was against Jeff_Mood. (My Illegal character.) This just proves my point again. Jeff_Mood was the one doing illegal activities with you guys. And again, this IC targetting came from OC beef. That is what the whole report is about. 

Stop dragging my legal character's names over San Andreas saying I robbed people. His record is clean as soap. Not even a speeding ticket. 

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Abdi_Ali (ID_70) - Please explain the following

• Why did you ask about David_Wong? What interactions did you have with David_Wong that made your character search for him?

• Ramsey_Bunsen  - Please explain the following

• Why did you ask about David_Wong? What interactions did you have with David_Wong that made your character search for him?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

As a reminder, there will be no tolerance for back-and-forth arguments.  Players inquired should only respond once, and should focus their responses to the inquiry by staff.

Regards,
Moderator Ex0TiC & Sr. Support Kellie

i dont know whats happening, i am frooky in discord and my name in game is ramsey bunsen. idk where this shit has been mentoined as if u check logs u can see i have combination of 1 hour over the past 3 days of playtime and 2nd of all abdi, jeremiah, a guy called sakura and others were with me. then he came to me and told me get on the bike to go and find this guy that had beef with. i had heard from a  mechanic others want dave wong so i looked into it. at no point did i ever interact with his 2nd character and the first vid is not me lol idk where he got it from. he has taken out his petty discord beef onto a forum and accussed me. hes not even convicned himself lol its all js guesses and also i have a clip where we all ingame talking over radios around the same day he claims this happened i believe.

also js to let u know  we were looking for him due to the fact that others that ik are looking for him, i had heard i think it was empire people too however i am not sure and dont want them to get involved however he is a pretty known person.

and lastly u had done  a shooting with me on ur so called legal charecter which im sure u and i have clipped some in not sure where this bullshit of u not doing any crime is about when u had committed a drive by with me before

Screenshot2024-06-28191425.thumb.png.e7add4f92c3882db5978a1edf583b7df.png

Edited by daz gumtree