heelsoul

Symere_Blackwood, Lewis_Kipp, Edward_Ortega, Clay_Saint, Emily_Puskin , Miky_Blackwood | DM, Ruleplaying, Suspected metagaming.

Player(s) being reported: ID 63, ID 16, ID 80, ID 15, ID 61, ID 53
Date of interaction reported: 26/JUN/2024.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1719416732

Your character name: Cortez Rivera
Other player(s) involved: Tommy Bean, Hamofit young

Specific rule(s) broken:

3. Deathmatching (DM)

Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without proper IC motive and/or interaction. Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police. 

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested. 
7. Ruleplaying

Ruleplaying is a term used when players are using, manipulating, or interpreting rules or rulings falsely or outside of their intention, in an unrealistic or unintended way that does not constitute quality or realistic RP standards. 

Each situation will be reviewed and dealt with as case by case basis by staff, the examples above are not precise and there could be realistic context to someone's actions.

9. Metagaming (MG)

Metagaming is the act of relaying In-Character (IC) information through any method not considered IC which has the potential to change the current or future roleplay scenarios, or for the potential for the information to be used. 

It's also considered metagaming to mix IC and Out-of-Character (OOC) information. 

Examples of MG:

• Communicating In-Character events, actions, and decisions, with another player on a 3rd party software e.g. discord. For example: "Let's rob this player", "I'm being robbed at City Parking, help me".

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
We were holding a lab when we heard a bike outside, my friend saw that it was the Irish, but we knew it was like 2-3 people max, then we check the server population and its goes up drastically by like 7-8 people (i didnt even get to list all the ids, there were more of em) and you can see in the POV my /pm to my friend saying that the pop is rising, so we had suspicions that Irish are paging/calling people through OOC to fight us, because its odd how it took them about 10-15mins to come and attack us. I think they flew in and quickly came there, logs will tell. Then the DM / Ruleplaying is for ID 63, he ran in front of my kamacho when I was driving out and claimed DM rights and opened fire, resulting in my kamacho getting ruined and me not being able to escape and having to fight. In the end I died. I told id 63 to save pov.

Evidence of rule breach

My POV:

Tommy Bean POV of the situation:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/i9dqQQvVWZasUQ-fu/d1337vLWmu1v?invite=cr-MSxXM1YsMTk4OTAwMjg3LA

Players below are required to provide their side of the story and explain why the shooting happened during this situation.

63    Symere_Blackwood @Symere
16    Lewis_Kipp @lewxs
80    Edward_Ortega @nabzewi
15    Clay_Saint @Cklayy
61    Emily_Puskin    
53    Miky_Blackwood @Miky

Please provide one response and do not engage in a back-and-forth.

Players will have 48 hours to respond.

Regards,
Administrator Harveyyy

ID 63, Hello I was planning on going to the lab with cooking materials to cook. Once I arrived I noticed many vehicles stored inside the cave. I told my radio that people were holding the lab, we had all gathered outside the lab ready to push but suddenly the people inside began to leave. Someone called to push, I began to give demands to a bike after it had passed me, I began giving demands to the Kamahco, at this point, the driver of the Kamahco turned his wheels towards me resulting in me being ran over, I informed my radio that the kamacho struck me after getting up, I shot at the vehicle's tires to disable it.

I never walked in front of the vehicle the only reason I was struck was because the driver decided to abruptly turn towards me resulting in me being hit...

https://imgur.com/a/V8M2Yrh

Edited by Symere

6 hours ago, Symere said:

I never walked in front of the vehicle the only reason I was struck was because the driver decided to abruptly turn towards me resulting in me being hit...

https://imgur.com/a/V8M2Yrh

I apologise for my response after being warned to not go back and fourth, however i feel the need to point this out, you quite clearly have a clip of the situation but have chosen to only provide screenshots. I find that really odd, in our POV's you can be seen walking in front of the vehicle, why not post your footage to defend yourself?

Edited by SaltyPoiosn

Hello, Edward Ortega here,
i cannot be seen shooting or injuring anyone during this whole scenario. however at the end, the only 1 bullet i fired was to help finish a guy which was after calls on freq were made that we were being shot back and hopped out on. As i said again no shots were fired from my side i was only a driver. Emily's POV proves my statement.