HaminLord

Eclipse RP Discord Bot cannot verify my account.

Issue Being Reported: A few days ago I left the ECRP discord. I rejoined it today and attempted to verify my account. However, the bot simply replied with "Could not authenticate your account." after I typed in "!login *My username* *My Password*

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): The entirety of the 8th and 9th of March, GMT+3.

Your characters name: Ilai Daniels, Jonathan Goldstein, Jason Nightwood, Rose Martin, Noam Gotlin.

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Left the server and joined a day later, attempted to verify my account with the ECRP Discord Bot by doing the correct command with the correct details. Simply received the response of "Could not authenticate your account.". Attempted to leave and re-join the server over 5 times since did not work a single time.