Varakai

Can't buy customised .50 Pistol

Hey team,

As the title states, I am having an issue where I am trying to purchase a .50 Pistol with a color skin applied and it won't allow me to. As soon as I apply a color before I purchase it in the customization menu, I then click confirm (which normally is supposed to go back to the main shop menu). Upon which the entire UI for the shop disappears and I cannot click on anything. I have to press ESC to back out of the shop entirely. Below are photos of what is happening.

Any help solving this would be greatly appreciated

Capture3.thumb.PNG.47fe52038ee96b44ace41a0ad34a44ea.PNG

Capture4.thumb.PNG.0688f24eed879166841909d3c6e24454.PNG

20 hours ago, Varakai said:

Hey team,

As the title states, I am having an issue where I am trying to purchase a .50 Pistol with a color skin applied and it won't allow me to. As soon as I apply a color before I purchase it in the customization menu, I then click confirm (which normally is supposed to go back to the main shop menu). Upon which the entire UI for the shop disappears and I cannot click on anything. I have to press ESC to back out of the shop entirely. Below are photos of what is happening.

Any help solving this would be greatly appreciated

Capture3.thumb.PNG.47fe52038ee96b44ace41a0ad34a44ea.PNG

Capture4.thumb.PNG.0688f24eed879166841909d3c6e24454.PNG

Try a different gun store, maybe one near Motorsports. It usually happens if the store does not stock related items and, therefore, the UI lacks the required data. Gun store owners should order at least one item of each available for import to fix this issue.

• Like 1