Timmaayy

Mechanic Faction Vehicles

Date and time (provide timezone): 31/JAN/2023 11:42:48 UTC

Character name: Tyrone_Cox

Issue/bug you are reporting: The following mechanic vehicles; UTILLISANDKING, UTILLIBISON, and UTILLIMULER are not taking damage, the vehicle health stays at 1000 even though they can still stall.

Expected behavior: The vehicles should lose vehicle health.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Try to damage the vehicle and the vehicle health number won't drop from 1000.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Attaching this here
I've also noticed that my truck don't take any damage ether. I can ram anything at any speeds. the vehicle stalls. but it takes no damage, no lights, windows or vehicle parts take damage ether. not even paint scratches.

It used to take damage. so its at 996hp at this point. but suddenly 1 day it just stopped.

Vehicle in question:

cf6f6537c9bd40ab4d0b9d801d09084e.png

On 1/31/2024 at 1:45 PM, Timmaayy said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 31/JAN/2023 11:42:48 UTC

Character name: Tyrone_Cox

Issue/bug you are reporting: The following mechanic vehicles; UTILLISANDKING, UTILLIBISON, and UTILLIMULER are not taking damage, the vehicle health stays at 1000 even though they can still stall.

Expected behavior: The vehicles should lose vehicle health.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Try to damage the vehicle and the vehicle health number won't drop from 1000.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Seems like a GTA or RAGE issue, affects all cars with the orange beacon lights , not just our custom ones (on different servers too). If anyone figures out a fix, let me know. 😄