Pazz

Faction Weapon Management Preview is blurry and not showing selected attachments

Date and time (provide timezone): 21/JAN/2024, 09:46 UTC

Character name: Elena Flores

Issue/bug you are reporting: When in a preview for a customized weapon in the faction weapon management menu, the weapon is weirdly blurred (it's like you can rotate it and it stops being blurred) and no longer shows attachments on the physical weapon when they're selected.

Expected behavior:   For the weapon to not be weirdly blurred, and for the attachments to be shown on the weapon when they are selected.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Open the LSPD's (or presumably any other faction's) management menu, go to "Manage Weapons", and choose any weapon to customize. In the preview, you'll find see that there is a weird blur that you can rotate the weapon out of partially and that none of the selected attachments are shown when customizing the weapon.

I uninstalled my visual mods to check if that had anything to do with the strange blur, but it didn't.

h6q1FXN.png

The screenshot shows the weapon not showing the selected attachment.

I further have this video, showing both the strange blur briefly, and the weapon not being visually updated: https://streamable.com/zkdo72

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

On 1/21/2024 at 11:58 AM, Pazz said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 21/JAN/2024, 09:46 UTC

Character name: Elena Flores

Issue/bug you are reporting: When in a preview for a customized weapon in the faction weapon management menu, the weapon is weirdly blurred (it's like you can rotate it and it stops being blurred) and no longer shows attachments on the physical weapon when they're selected.

Expected behavior:   For the weapon to not be weirdly blurred, and for the attachments to be shown on the weapon when they are selected.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Open the LSPD's (or presumably any other faction's) management menu, go to "Manage Weapons", and choose any weapon to customize. In the preview, you'll find see that there is a weird blur that you can rotate the weapon out of partially and that none of the selected attachments are shown when customizing the weapon.

I uninstalled my visual mods to check if that had anything to do with the strange blur, but it didn't.

h6q1FXN.png

The screenshot shows the weapon not showing the selected attachment.

I further have this video, showing both the strange blur briefly, and the weapon not being visually updated: https://streamable.com/zkdo72

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Will be fixed upon the next server restart.