checkky

Implement Script Cooldowns or RP Requirements for PD/SD Respawning Cars.

Hello Eclipse Community!

We're all aware of PD/SD's very high RP standards that they uphold for the community. However I personally feel as if there is a lack of RP done when it comes to "quick-swapping" cars, to better themselves in certain situations! I personally feel as if there should be a cool down (via. script) from when they /delcruiser to /fspawn'ing a new cruiser! Or (this would require Legal Faction Management) maybe require some kind of RP done (not by binds), to better uphold the absolute high standard!

For example: https://streamable.com/xpy5jc

Feedback is appreciated.

Edited by checkky

8 minutes ago, checkky said:

Hello Eclipse Community!

We're all aware of PD/SD's very high RP standards that they uphold for the community. However I personally feel as if there is a lack of RP done when it comes to "quick-swapping" cars, to better themselves in certain situations (to win)! I personally feel as if there should be a cool down (via. script) from when they /delcruiser to /fspawn'ing a new cruiser! Or (this would require Legal Faction Management) maybe require some kind of RP done (not by binds), to better uphold the absolute high standard!

For example: https://streamable.com/xpy5jc

Feedback is appreciated.

Poorly disguised cope. While I understand the desire to neutralize the idea of quick-swapping for the sake of durability/oil/fuel, just switching from one vehicle to another is something everyone does. Crims included.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, AtlasOLimbo said:

Poorly disguised cope. While I understand the desire to neutralize the idea of quick-swapping for the sake of durability/oil/fuel, just switching from one vehicle to another is something everyone does. Crims included.

Back when i worked for JB/MD when pulling/swapping cars it was standard proceedure to "call betsy" or make another sort of RP prior to pulling out. this was enforced by the command structure of those factions. it was a small thing, but it was something.

I do agree that crims also quick swap when it suits them. any time you see a busted up kammy with popped tires roll into city parking, disappear, and a fresh 4 seater spawn, thats a Quick-swap. my definition would be the ability to instantly change cars without any prior RP. not the fact that LEOs get them for free. 

Quick swapping might have been an issue when it was all via commands and binds but since the introduction of the vehicle spawning menu it slowed everything down. But in your own sense, you'll have to implement the same thing for crims apartments or parking, unless it doesn't go both ways?

"W Faction"

Following a faction to shit on it is a new kind of low, if you're that bored you could start making suggestions that actually contribute something to the criminals and improve their experience since you have the privilege of an official faction that grants your opinions a higher weight.

Edited by Apex
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1