Suken

Tables and vents Refund Command

Hi,

when Attachments had no use of their first purpose cause of new ones was about to be out people had a chance to refund those by using a command.

Now some people have tables and vents for long time and those stuff ain't that cheap and i think if they going to be nerfed from their first use of being able to used indoor then i guess it is fair enough to get atleast a command to refund them for the actual price back that would seem fair. and it would make more sense then going to Pawn shop to pawn illegal items and get 45% for something am pretty sure most people paid above stock price for it. 

Just a command for certain time would help

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bala said:

Attachments isn't equipment that you can really use to make a lot of money though.
The lab equipment is an investment in a setup which will make you more than it costs to set it up, unless you happen to mess it up.

Be glad you've got an avenue to get back some of your money.

that is true but when most people bought the tables they bought it cause it could make money now it is nerfed and can't be used inside (not what originally bought for) so it would make sense to get refund for something that got changed. 

It is my understanding that this happened on Eclipse LT, so I'm not sure exactly why it did not happen on EN.

Every single criminal I've spoken to is in favor. After a massive overhaul of how labs worked, there should have been an opportunity to sell your equipment to the server.

Edited by alexalex303
  • Like 2