AliX

New player and xp questions

Hello everyone, sorry for wasting your times by posting this topic in this section.

I have a question, how can I increase my xp is there anyway boost your xp in order to join gangs and police, they wants me to get more experience.
and when the new player tag gets removed on my head? Im playing this server for almost a week and its in my head still : (

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the server! Experience is gained by being in the city and can be boosted by VIP benefits. I wouldn't suggest getting VIP just yet as you are new to the server and learning still. New player tag will be removed after 5,000 experience. Most importantly though is the experience you gain from RPing in the server, following rules and having fun.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome ! @AliX

as Purpleplant said, the main things is to gain experience by creating good RP scenarios with others.

Try not be rude,  because everyone remembers it . The only place where you need EXP is when you think about joining the legal Factions .

I believe that if you are good and know how to create high-quality RP, then there should be no problem to join one of the organizations.

10 hours ago, Salvador Rivera said:

Try not be rude,  because everyone remembers it

of course brother,  I'm doing that already and will do as always ❤️
so it means can I join gangs with my experience? as I was in many gangs in fivem servers, I wanted to join but they didnt let me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AliX said:

of course brother,  I'm doing that already and will do as always ❤️
so it means can I join gangs with my experience? as I was in many gangs in fivem servers, I wanted to join but they didnt let me.

It depends on which gang you want to be in . Many organizations look at your OOC EXP, basically how long you have been playing. 

But I believe that this is not the right reason not to accept someone. It all depend on how well you can RP . 

That's pretty much my opinion !

Just to jump in, as far as the police are concerned, the experience value from playing the game has less to do with the potential roleplay quality that you may bring to the table and more with the familiarity of the server and its features.

For example, someone may have been roleplaying on SAMP for years before joining ECRP today and have superb roleplay standards and quality, but they could have zero familiarity with the server's features, so while they may provide good roleplay through their actions, they may very well not know what to do with the actual server scripts. While you're taught a lot about faction-specific scripts and how they fit into the server environment upon joining a legal faction, you're expected to have a basic understanding of the base features the server offers, hence the experience or playtime requirement.

I can't really speak for illegal factions, but I imagine it's probably somewhat the same with regard to wanting you to be a little established in the server before taking you in.

• Like 1
  • polarcop 2