Cup

Allow non GOV factions to use /drag to load injured people into vehicles

My thought behind this would be something like how /frisk works where the person gets a message to /friskapprove.

If someone not on gov duty uses /drag on an injured person the person could do /dragapprove and allow themselves to be dragged (with the appropriate RP in /mes and /dos ) to let people load injured into cars that clearly have room in the seats but don't have a trunk with which to put a body. Could also have it have a timer so that people can't just run up and /drag their friends to quickly escape situations if they are hurt.

• Like 2

+1 from me.

I also think civilians should be able to do the same thing to load an injured into a civilian helicopter. Right now you can’t store store bodies in them so if you are on cayo and someone gets injured you have to hope that there is MD/PD on duty with someone who can use their helicopters to come transport the injured.

-1 it will ruin the Medic RP, so LSEMS workers will just sat around farming salary while friends and people around  scenes take people to hospital, also is very risky move someone injured to a car without proper training, even a broken bone can become worser, unless the injury be so mundane that people still can walk I consider it very unrealistic, and players surely will abuse this thing.

ps: i aint LSEMS worker.

Edited by matdouglas

15 minutes ago, Quietthecutie said:

i think thats exactly why this isnt a thing. from a gameplay perspective, if you could clear all your guys from a shootout with 1 5 door vehicle, that may be kind of imbalanced.

I can definitely see your point with that now that you mention it. Do you think it would maybe make it better if you could only use that feature for one person per car? (Meaning there could only be one injured person in a regular civilian vehicle at a time). 

Edited by spectral.nova

4 minutes ago, spectral.nova said:

I can definitely see your point with that now that you mention it. Do you think it would maybe make it better if you could only use that feature for one person per car? (Meaning there could only be one injured person in a regular civilian vehicle at a time). 

ye im like, all for improving the mechanics of lifting, carrying and stowing bodies as right now its super janky, you cant even lock your car while carrying a body.

I guess the reason why it's not a thing already is that the gov factions have a bit more of a handle on not abusing the feature to heal people, absent roleplay. I could still all kinds of fuckery coming from making this a thing and I feel like it might have an adverse effect on medical roleplay as well.

The only difference between this and trunking an injured person is convenience though and in some of the vehicles cases, availability of a trunk so maybe? I think asking for approval is important but you could probably offset it with a timer or something to help prevent abuse by non-gov entities. Like it takes x amount of time to start dragging them after approval if you are a non-gov.

Is it the aspect of medical that needs the most work though? For me, I'd much rather see medics be able to heal people there and then in certain situations, than have people racing across the map.

For example, if you crash your car or get beaten with fists and get injured as a result, you could be fixed on scene.
If you were stabbed or shot, you would have to be transported to hospital.

Edited by Bala
  • Like 1

+1 

To prevent this being abused allow it to people who have BLS training. This way not everyone is just able to drag someone away, then opens up more Rp cause more people will need to get BLS training, adds more Rp for crims after a fight, and it'll lower the crime rates in the city for a time since everyone needs a clean record to get accepted for the training.