Shany

Disgusting human behaviour

So yesterday I found myself being raided by a large group of people, no idea who they were as to my knowledge no prior interactions with any of those people. Anyhow they show up with numbers which I believed to be 8 or more, ofc I've no actual idea how many people there actually were, since i never left my so called "bunker". Why a big group/faction feels the need to raid a group of 2 to max 3 people is already outside of my imagination but alright. I had my suspicions about them wanting to raid this house structure because prior to them trying to raid some other people showed up and were witnessed using CTRL + X on the same said structure. I oocly told them to have their POVs ready because I was making a report. After a lengthy talk with the admin that took my /report I was told they decided to raid a 2 to 3 player house structure with I believed 8+ people with heavy weaponry such as shotguns, assault rifles and w/e FOR a spotted weapon on one of two people, which most likely had to be a .50 Pistol. The greed those players have towards the smaller non-faction groups, whilst being with quite some people and able to ship in w/e they want is INSANE to me. So anyway while they are trying to bolt cut the door a new group shows up which I believe were people from the faction Mandem due pms I received later. So the second group sees the raid group with weapons and w/e and decide to third party the raid group and blast them for their weapons thus we come back to the greed people have. Without anyone inside firing a shot bodys start dropping all around the house. Imho I think mandem attacked the raid group because I think some of their members tried to get in days prior and were unsuccessful and were killed, and thus now baiting the cops to the same house they had dead at. Why mandem people lied to the raid party is beyond my comprehension vAEvmSs.png

We've got nothing to do with mandem or any faction that is active. Why I also still believe this was a coordinated attack is because when i saw two of the people that the police took they were laughing out loud? No remorse for all the dead people/friends/group members.

Anyway they shoot each other people die and guess what?! obviously the police shows up why? People in either groups are shooting without silencers, makes no sense to do that at all. Right the police show up, as there were maybe a couple shots fired with silenced weapons from inside when at least 50% had already died to protect ourselves there should be almost to no link to the house as everyone inside was hidden and no bullet holes were close to us. The police decide to breach anyway? Which is already disgusting imho. So at this point the police decides to raid your house because one group wants to raid you because they seen you with a weapon LMAO, and then a second group fights them for their weapons. 2 Groups fight all around your house and you get the blame for it! Now the disgusting behaviour of SOME of the Police that showed up. With like 5-10% being involved in the actual shooting and killing of those players the police celebating that they get to raid your house and making fun of you like wtf? You gotta open your saves? They look inside and be like HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS GOTTA HURT?!? Like it's all some funny shit. Taunting you after that shit as well is insanity, being raided by the police without even being 100% involved in all of it and them taunting you and making fun of you is disgusting. All the police care about is winning.

Fun times losing all your shit because of GREED of bigger factions/groups.

• Like 1

That's wild, but maybe next time don't put all your eggs in one basket, play a little smarter and maybe you don't end up being the filling in two groups' raid sandwich.

I'll be honest, if I had grounds to raid your house and found the motherlode inside, I'd probably have a cheeky giggle as well. 

Take it on the chin, learn from it and don't make the same mistake next time. The opps are everywhere!

On 11/27/2023 at 6:19 AM, Bala said:

That's wild, but maybe next time don't put all your eggs in one basket, play a little smarter and maybe you don't end up being the filling in two groups' raid sandwich.

I'll be honest, if I had grounds to raid your house and found the motherlode inside, I'd probably have a cheeky giggle as well. 

Take it on the chin, learn from it and don't make the same mistake next time. The opps are everywhere!

Well it wasn't everything tbh, plenty of things scattered around my other places. That's also not the actual point of the story. What bothers me is that a faction with 10+ people that can import anything they want feels the need to rob a house with 2 and sometimes 3 people online for a spotted weapon. They show up with 8+ people and heavy weaponry what for us is really hard to come by. Then those people get shot by a random other group that feels the need to steal weapons of them. And even tho we had not shot / had shot minimal times to protect ourselves we are the ones getting raided whilst they are the wrongdoers in this story. I mean If I tell y'all we had nothing to do with the shootout that happened and yet you gotta be teasing and rude toward the person you're raiding that is just scummy behaviour.

20 hours ago, Shany said:

Well it wasn't everything tbh, plenty of things scattered around my other places. That's also not the actual point of the story. What bothers me is that a faction with 10+ people that can import anything they want feels the need to rob a house with 2 and sometimes 3 people online for a spotted weapon. They show up with 8+ people and heavy weaponry what for us is really hard to come by. Then those people get shot by a random other group that feels the need to steal weapons of them. And even tho we had not shot / had shot minimal times to protect ourselves we are the ones getting raided whilst they are the wrongdoers in this story. I mean If I tell y'all we had nothing to do with the shootout that happened and yet you gotta be teasing and rude toward the person you're raiding that is just scummy behaviour.

Sounds like the police were just doing their job as far as this "raid" goes. If there is a massive shootout amongst multiple groups at a property, wouldn't it make realistic sense that the police would secure the entire area as a crime scene and verify there is no evidence or further threat on the property? This is just speaking in terms of the reasoning for the so called "raid". 

As far as anyone being toxic or RPing unrealistically, such as taunting others or being rude, I am not sure if you are talking about police or criminals. If its criminals, thats just how it is...you should expect to get trash talked playing that side, and thats fine as long as its purely IC and no one is being OOCly toxic/rude. If you are referring to police, there are IC ways to deal with that, such as an IA report. If its OOC toxicity by any means, you can either /report or forum report, or submit an OOC IA report against them as well. 

53 minutes ago, Requiem said:

Sounds like the police were just doing their job as far as this "raid" goes. If there is a massive shootout amongst multiple groups at a property, wouldn't it make realistic sense that the police would secure the entire area as a crime scene and verify there is no evidence or further threat on the property? This is just speaking in terms of the reasoning for the so called "raid". 

Right, all our doors were closed, no one was able to be spotted inside and yet they gotta breach? Even if we were not online they would've raided the house? That means if I just find a raidable place. I attempt to raid them hope some other people with guns show up, shoot without silencers, hope to kill some people/get killed on the drive way. And the police will raid the place and the owners of the house don't even need to participate in the shootout! Right great practice. 

1 minute ago, Shany said:

Right, all our doors were closed, no one was able to be spotted inside and yet they gotta breach? Even if we were not online they would've raided the house? That means if I just find a raidable place. I attempt to raid them hope some other people with guns show up, shoot without silencers, hope to kill some people/get killed on the drive way. And the police will raid the place and the owners of the house don't even need to participate in the shootout! Right great practice. 

I have attempted to explain the reasoning behind the response. You seem to be very frustrated with police in the server over a few specific instances. If you want to understand why the police do what they do, I would encourage you to make a character and join one of the law enforcement factions to better understand the reasoning for their actions rather than blindly slander another faction. 

Damn. That must not have been a fun experience for you. and I am in agreement over a lot of what you say and how you feel.

Unfortunately, By the current rules of the server, neither the gangs nor the police did anything wrong. Gang 1 had justification (albeit flimsy) to believe there were items of value within that property. Gang 2 had every reason to roll up and counter, as multiple valuable weapons were visible and by your own reckoning, both parties were deep enough and armed to the teeth to justify their caviller attitude.

The police in this instance, were not only justified but obligated to show up, bring an end to the madness and try to figure out what in the blue hell was going on. how exactly they were able to figure out that your house was both active and involved in said shootout is down to their own individual RP which i am not aware of, but at a guess i would say its a combination of shots fired and most likely the gang members from both sides icly protesting/taunting eachother/blabbing to cops whilst being arrested/medically treated that gave them justification to at least perform a sweep.

The point I'm trying to get to here is that none of the other players in this situation actually did anything wrong. cops gotta cop, crims gotta crim and the RP will flow. on a roleplay server of any kind, you gotta be able to accept that some days, youll log onto your character and just get perpetually shit on because at the end of the day thats the nature with any multiplayer game where one player wins and another loses. the good news is that in a RP server you can take your Ls and use them.

Maybe your character will realise that theres safety in numbers and move into a bigger org, maybe they will adapt and diversify their income streams so they cant be caught so hard next time, maybe they will decide thug life isnt all its cracked up to be and try to go straight or maybe they will brutally snap and go on a one man rampage against those who wronged him. we cant always control what happens to our characters but we can control how it changes and develops them as characters.

Really the only boring thing you could do at this point is going back to what you did before with little or no change.

Edited by Quietthecutie