FedaaZahran

Selling vehicle

why we don't have the option to sell our cars directly to a specific person? 
like using /Vehiclesell [ID] [Price] and should be used when you're in the vehicle, instead of just transferring it for free or getting scammed, and instead of using vehicle market to sell it, just to make it easier and in anywhere, also to have a quick deal and more variety when you have a buyer immediately? 

isn't it easier and better ? i'm one 100% sure it's more better ... 

and using market will only for those who want to set it for sale for a time and don't care about using the car at this moment 

-1 theres no automatic transference between a buyer and a seller in real world, one part gotta go first, or use a company (market) to sell it for you, thats why you gotta pay fees in the markets, for them sell your car safely, your suggestions are all based on GTA Online Scripts or Single Player games, and are ideas that ruin the RP and dont match with real life.

Edited by matdouglas

5 hours ago, matdouglas said:

-1 theres no automatic transference between a buyer and a seller in real world, one part gotta go first, or use a company (market) to sell it for you, thats why you gotta pay fees in the markets, for them sell your car safely, your suggestions are all based on GTA Online Scripts or Single Player games, and are ideas that ruin the RP and dont match with real life.

Actually all my suggestions coming from the servers I've been in before , and after a week here i figured that it was better than what happens here ... Anyway there's an automatic transfer between buyer and seller in rl .. u just need contract 

5 hours ago, FedaaZahran said:

Actually all my suggestions coming from the servers I've been in before , and after a week here i figured that it was better than what happens here ... Anyway there's an automatic transfer between buyer and seller in rl .. u just need contract 

there are lawyers in the town to create a contract for you, so u better RP this instead of want a GTA Single Player

24 minutes ago, matdouglas said:

there are lawyers in the town to create a contract for you, so u better RP this instead of want a GTA Single Player

are u robot? you just saved a new word and keep repeating it , it's GTA SINGLE PLAYER mimimimim , i just told you that's how all other servers work , and it's not fu** single player .. 

you just forgot about it's a game and you can't make it RL 100%  ?? however , my suggestion is the closest thing to RL !