NoewUH

Cheaper Crap Cars!

Hey All,

One of the biggest issues with realism I've noticed in the server is an overabundance of mid to high-end cars. It feels like everyone and their mother drives a jugular, kamacho, paragon, or BF400. Wondering what you guys would think about severely dropping the price of low-end cars to make it easily accessible for new players, and for people wanting to have "cheap" cars whenever they want.

For example, cars like the Warrener, Emperor, Asea, Chino, Ingot, Stanier, Stratum, and Primo would be dropped to sub-5k prices. This would allow new players to have a bit more freedom in what cars they would be able to buy after spending some money on new clothes and taxis.

What are your thoughts? Not only on this suggestion but as well with the overabundance of sports and performance cars in the server?

• Upvote 1

I believe the prices are fair for most of those you mentioned. The problem is people will buy the bang for your buck (speed vs performance) when it comes to mid tier and will throw all their money on the high end vehicles. There is no space for low tier cars, especially when they cost 100k+ and another 90k to max out. I would reduce the price of old cars that are expensive and look good but aren't fast (or are beat up) such as the Nebula Turbo, Club, Bodhi, Beater Dukes, Minivan, Peyote, Tornado, Manana, Blista, BeeJay XL, Injection, etc.

I am obviously not talking about lowriders with hydraulics.

I really wish I could drive around in a Club but it costs $300,000 so it's really the worst car that amount of money can buy

Club-southern-online.png

Edited by TheCactus