AtlasOLimbo

Replace death screen with text.

In the unreasonably closed suggestion thread regarding removing the death screen, valid concerns were brought up. If the goal is to provide an indicator, why not just add. simple text indicator on the screen somewhere like bottom middle? "You are injured!' ll" The new death screen is overwhelming and unneeded, nor wanted in the slightest.

• Like 1

I don't like it. It's too over the top. I think less of it would be nice, it's just too much in my opinion.

-1 on the text though, rather have a visual graphic indicator than text.

On a separate case, please add an indicator when your armor is being shot out. Currently (haven't tested with the new blood effect), if your armor is being shot you don't get any indication until your armor is out and you get health taken away.

Edited by Nicholas Valentine

I don't think the prior suggestion on this topic was closed unreasonably. It was noted when it was closed that improvements and customization would be added so you could change the sound and graphics more to your liking. I think this is one of those things that everyone hates on when its first implemented because its new and you haven't given it a chance or time to adjust to it.