Jump to content
Nicholas Valentine

Pistol Whipping 1 Shot

Recommended Posts

Date and time (provide timezone): I took the video proof yesterday, 8/16/23 EST

Character name: Nicholas Valentine

Issue/bug you are reporting: Pistol whipping insta kills

Expected behavior: To only damage them and not insta kill

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go up to someone with a pistol out and press R. https://streamable.com/knkerk

Vehicle license plate number*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nicholas Valentine said:

Date and time (provide timezone): I took the video proof yesterday, 8/16/23 EST

Character name: Nicholas Valentine

Issue/bug you are reporting: Pistol whipping insta kills

Expected behavior: To only damage them and not insta kill

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go up to someone with a pistol out and press R. https://streamable.com/knkerk

Vehicle license plate number*

Hi. Did you restart your game at least once after downloading the server assets?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Osvaldon said:

Hi. Did you restart your game at least once after downloading the server assets?

I've restarted my game multiple times. I've had previous issues atleast a week or two ago with crashing consistently, in which I cleared my user_resources folder and let them redownload again. Not sure what time frame you are talking about, but I've gotten off the server and back on multiple times within the last couple days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not tested or experienced this issue myself, but I have heard of several other players within the past 2 weeks also calling out this issue and mentioning its a known bug that pressing R with your weapon out to "pistol whip" will one shot people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Osvaldon

The one tap "pistol whip" mechanic seems to just damage other people for some people, as I had an incident last night where someone came up to me and did it but I didn't fully die, I just got damaged (as expected). However, I did it back to them last night and it instantly killed them. Unfortunately I was not recording.

Another situation happened again about an hour or so ago on my DOC character, in which it instantly killed @GodDammitKopi.

https://streamable.com/sjvii7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nicholas Valentine said:

@Osvaldon

The one tap "pistol whip" mechanic seems to just damage other people for some people, as I had an incident last night where someone came up to me and did it but I didn't fully die, I just got damaged (as expected). However, I did it back to them last night and it instantly killed them. Unfortunately I was not recording.

Another situation happened again about an hour or so ago on my DOC character, in which it instantly killed @GodDammitKopi.

https://streamable.com/sjvii7

I have disabled pistol whipping again. It will be like it was before the gun update.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.