Wockawiz

Need a ban appeal

Hey there I was playing your server and I've just started actually like 2 days ago , i spawned in and i ended up going to the dealership to buy a car and as soon as i bought the car i seen a message that I got banned , am genuinely confused on why and how i was banned and wonder if i can get this ban lifted ! 

On 8/15/2023 at 11:47 PM, Wockawiz said:

Hey there I was playing your server and I've just started actually like 2 days ago , i spawned in and i ended up going to the dealership to buy a car and as soon as i bought the car i seen a message that I got banned , am genuinely confused on why and how i was banned and wonder if i can get this ban lifted ! 

If you log back into the server, it'll give you a message popup on why you've been banned. You can make an appeal here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/3-decision-appeals/