TheCactus

Gunstore Menu Freeze

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/JUL/2023 at 19:40 (UTC)

Character name: Samuele Colonna

Issue/bug you are reporting: Sometimes the gunstore menu will freeze and show you the weapon at the center of the screen.

Even if you press ESC or any key, the weapon will remain in the middle of the screen and it's the only thing you can see. You can't rotate your view and look around but you can control your character.

You can fix this by going in the F6 menu and then pressing ESC.

Expected behavior:  It should not freeze or ESC should let you exit the menu and allow you to play normally.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go into the gunstore, try to view weapons and click on the various options until the HUD disappears

1. i2U9Nwo.jpg

2.B30Q8XP.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

19 hours ago, TheCactus said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/JUL/2023 at 19:40 (UTC)

Character name: Samuele Colonna

Issue/bug you are reporting: Sometimes the gunstore menu will freeze and show you the weapon at the center of the screen.

Even if you press ESC or any key, the weapon will remain in the middle of the screen and it's the only thing you can see. You can't rotate your view and look around but you can control your character.

You can fix this by going in the F6 menu and then pressing ESC.

Expected behavior:  It should not freeze or ESC should let you exit the menu and allow you to play normally.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go into the gunstore, try to view weapons and click on the various options until the HUD disappears

1. i2U9Nwo.jpg

2.B30Q8XP.jpg

This issue has been resolved, at least the cases I could find.