sickyy

[SELLING] Asian Dojo in Weazel

9 minutes ago, Phantas said:

Nah your life isnt even worth the 100k but I had to put somthing up so people would end it. Little cock roach. And I'm be dead ass too I'll pay the money if someone gives this runt the beating of his life. 

End? My guy this has only just begun. Buckle up; it's going to be a rocky ride. Or maybe your boy does the right thing for you and admits he screwed up 🤔

21 minutes ago, ryanlove said:

End? My guy this has only just begun. Buckle up; it's going to be a rocky ride. Or maybe your boy does the right thing for you and admits he screwed up 🤔

You are delusional can't wait to see the pictures/video of you getting your shit rocked. I'll throw in an extra 100k if someone films themselves violating this mans bum with a baseball bat. That's 200 THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS IF YOU BEAT THIS MAN TO AN INCH OF DEATH AND VIOLATE HIS BUM BUM WITH A BASEBALL BAT. NOW THAT WILL BE A ROCKY RIDE FOR YOU BUD. 

Edited by Phantas

15 minutes ago, Phantas said:

You are delusional can't wait to see the pictures/video of you getting your shit rocked. I'll throw in an extra 100k if someone films themselves violating this mans bum with a baseball bat. That's 200 THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS IF YOU BEAT THIS MAN TO AN INCH OF DEATH AND VIOLATE HIS BUM BUM WITH A BASEBALL BAT. NOW THAT WILL BE A ROCKY RIDE FOR YOU BUD. 

You should shut the fuck up nobody gives a fuck about your beef with that dude, message each other and handle it you noisy hoe

• chill 1

1 minute ago, FishFace said:

You should shut the fuck up nobody gives a fuck about your beef with that dude, message each other and handle it you noisy hoe

Your phone number is #5437744 you dress like a mentally challenged homeless person and your mother was sucking dick for bus money than walking home. 

• yooo 1

19 minutes ago, Phantas said:

Your phone number is #5437744 you dress like a mentally challenged homeless person and your mother was sucking dick for bus money than walking home. 

Bro put up my number like I,give a fuck, i would literally piss in your mouth and you can't do shit about it you lil bitch and stop bring obsessed about how a grown ass man dresses

52 minutes ago, FishFace said:

Bro put up my number like I,give a fuck, i would literally piss in your mouth and you can't do shit about it you lil bitch and stop bring obsessed about how a grown ass man dresses

YOU A LITTLE BOY TO ME AND I AINT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOUR FATHER NEEDS TO GIVE YOU A PROPER BEAT DOWN. 

Just now, ryanlove said:

Talking about little boys again. You really are digging that grave huh 💀 weirdo 

Bro didn't you show up to the mines because you heard there was ''minors'' there. Shut the fuck up with your self-projection. Monkey. 

• PogU 1

Just now, Phantas said:

Bro didn't you show up to the mines because you heard there was ''minors'' there. Shut the fuck up with your self-projection. Monkey. 

coming from the guy that was best friends with AnakinB when he was 15. Also, just a heads up i'm a white guy, but nice trying being racist. 

2 minutes ago, ryanlove said:

coming from the guy that was best friends with AnakinB when he was 15. Also, just a heads up i'm a white guy, but nice trying being racist. 

What are you waffling about? Also how the fuck is monkey racist and what does your race have to do with anything? Low iq hilly billy monkey man. 

1 minute ago, hrxvey said:

is that a criminal threat?

How does it feel to get your entire crew bodied and embarrassed 💀 

1 minute ago, Phantas said:

What are you waffling about? Also how the fuck is monkey racist and what does your race have to do with anything? Low iq hilly billy monkey man. 

Oh, your like 12 years old or something. 

• dead 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.