dvdcostin06

Several suggestions for house robberies.

In this post I will list off some changes that I believe would make house robberies a more enjoyable experience. Feel free to express which suggestions you find should make it into the server and which should not.

I am going to categorize the suggestions into multiple categories into [time] and [loot].  Suggestions in this category will be numerated.

In [time] I will talk about generally the amount of time it takes to complete/start house robberies.

[time]:

1.  Instead of house robberies only being able to be completed during night-time, impose a cooldown on each player (lets say 3 hours). This cooldown is applied after the house robbery is finished (lets say 15 minutes since the robber last went into the house). I make this suggestion since I have lost count how many times I felt like doing a house robbery and it was either too late into the night to initiate a house robbery or it was day time. 

2. Make safes take less time to drill open in houses. Currently it takes about a minute to drill the safe once and wait for the noise meter to go down enough in order to start drilling again. This has to be done a total of 10 times in order for the safe to be drilled open. I suggest to shorten the amount of time it takes to open safes, since 10 minutes for one safe is (in my opinion) tedious at best. Most houses have 2 safes in them so 20 minutes are pretty much just drilling open safes, and most people just watch something on their second monitor/phone to pass the time. I suggest: a) halving this time to make the process quicker b) reduce the amount of noise the drill makes so we have to wait less for the noise to go down or c) both.

In [loot] I will talk about the loot generally found in houses and how this could be improved upon.

[loot]

1. Add more items to safes, here are some examples:

- valuables (can be sold to pawn shop)

- X amount of drugs (amount can scale with the price of the house robbery itself)

- Lower end guns (sns pistol, heavy pistol, .50)                                   

[note: I am not certain if these lower end guns can be found in house robberies as of yet, but from what I heard the odds of                                                                                                                 getting a gun are low, since the guns that are able to be found are otherwise rare/impossible to come by (such as a musket)]

2. Add small chance for safes to have a second item inside (like 10% for each safe)

3.  Decrease the volume of scratched furniture (is rarely being taken as is)

4. Increase the amount of of money found in packed money which is found around the house (these are usually only worth about 200-300 dollars, which is for their current weight that they take up kind of insignificant).  ( Maybe remove packed money from safes to not have an overload of packed money inside house robberies).

Now, comment below what your opinion to these changes are. Do not resist on being harsh, I want to hear your opinion.

Edited by dvdcostin06
  • Upvote 2

The volume for scratched furniture is beyond insane, it should be equal to its furniture counterpart. A pair of headphones for example should not be 20 volume, it makes no sense whatsoever. Ideally when you take the furniture it should transfer to you that furniture item so you could either use it in your own home, or sell it in the pawn shop. At the moment you can only sell it in the pawn shop. 

Adding drugs and slightly increasing the gun spawn rate (handguns spawning more commonly and higher tier being extremely rarer) would be preferable as well. 

They should also remove the forced cutscene of the sleeping patron of the house, at times although rare the cutscene will initiate during the quick time event minigame causing an automatic failure. While it adds a level of intensity to the experience, overall it's not needed and causes more issues that it's worth. 

Allowing daytime robberies would be interesting for example the following scenarios could be randomized for daytime robberies (The owner of the house has gone shopping and is set to be gone from 12-19) and (The owner has gone out of town for the weekend). There could be a price increase for daytime robberies, with nighttime usually being the safer and cheaper option.