Puzzling

Release cars from impound @ 300 HP if they get impounded while broken down <300

pretty much says what the suggestion is

no one wants to wait ages for an impounded car then wait ages for a mechanic to maybe have a chance to come fix your vehicle

you also can not push your own vehicle in an NCZ, so you can't even bring it to a mechanic shop

Edited by Puzzling
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

This would force people to ask to get the car impounded when permastalled. Any kind of teleport command and the automatic repair of an impounded vehicle would remove RP from mechanics but at the same time there aren't many mechanics that can help out, leading to this issue.

I used to move cars to LSC when the car was broken down and the owner requested it. It really helps the civilian because they don't waste hours of their time while you keep the impound lot and spawn points clean so other officers can do their jobs without delays.

I believe that officers SHOULD have to move cars to LSC/Bayview or out if the impound lot if the owner requests it. It benefits both the civilian and the law enforcement agency.

10 hours ago, Puzzling said:

pretty much says what the suggestion is

no one wants to wait ages for an impounded car then wait ages for a mechanic to maybe have a chance to come fix your vehicle

you also can not push your own vehicle in an NCZ, so you can't even bring it to a mechanic shop

I think you've raised some good points there.

I also hate seeing stricken vehicles that can't move in that little impound lot, it makes the process of impounding vehicles much more difficult. When we move to the City Impound, it won't be as much of a problem but still, the idea of getting your car released is that you take it and go.

I think 450 hp would suffice. You could survive the odd bang still, going from the impound.

1 hour ago, TheCactus said:

This would force people to ask to get the car impounded when permastalled. Any kind of teleport command and the automatic repair of an impounded vehicle would remove RP from mechanics but at the same time there aren't many mechanics that can help out, leading to this issue.

I used to move cars to LSC when the car was broken down and the owner requested it. It really helps the civilian because they don't waste hours of their time while you keep the impound lot and spawn points clean so other officers can do their jobs without delays.

I believe that officers SHOULD have to move cars to LSC/Bayview or out if the impound lot if the owner requests it. It benefits both the civilian and the law enforcement agency.

Ah Colonna, I'm disappointed in you. You know we don't have time to be doing stuff like that from your own experiences as a cop. There's barely enough time to get it out the impound sometimes. 🤣

That said, the goal is for you to get your car and leave. Perma-stalled vehicles or not being able to push a vehicle you can lock and unlock fucks that up.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, Bala said:

I think 450 hp would suffice. You could survive the odd bang still, going from the impound.

300 just lets the car get started, unless you get into another crash to stall your car you can still drive it under 300.

450 would be the same because I feel like most crashes that stall your vehicle take a good portion of your vehicle's health, but either would work. More the concept rather than the actual health