Police Officer II Drake Parker

Mission Row Precinct

Media Relations

Traffic Enforcement Division

Los Santos Police Department

Follow the life and happenings of Drake Parker

1kVYPtR.png?1

Biography 

Drake was born July 17th, 1995 in a trashy trailer park in Sandy Shores. He lived with his mother whom was a bartender at the local tavern. He had lived with his father before he left shortly after Drake was born. Once a year, he would hear stories of his father being involved with local criminal organizations. Mostly stories of his father being arrested. Drake had good greats throughout grade school and rarely got into trouble, if he did - it would be for small dinky reasons. His mother would do anything for Drake, she was a very intelligent and loving mother. His mother Loretta would of given her last dollar to Drake if he needed it for whatever reason.

All through Drakes childhood he involved himself in multiple events. He was varsity for the schools cross country team, he ran distance and hurtles for the schools track team, and in season, he was in the drumline for the schools marching band. Drake was a very athletic and physically active person and did not care much for staying at home when there was so much to do outside with friends or at school activities.

Often Drake would be seen sitting in silence, staring into space, wondering what it would of been like to have a father in his life, although he truly hated his father for leaving him as a child. He did not need much although as his mother was always there for him, giving him all the tough love and attention he needed to progress successfully as a child. Drake graduated high school and decided it was time to move on with his life, he had no money as he did not work when he was in school, so he stayed home and relied on his mother to make the money from bartending. Drake got a job at a local fast food joint and slowly worked his way up to a management position through hard work and dedication. One day, Drake was at work when he got a call from the local hospital, explaining how his mother was sick and had to be transported to the hospital under severe conditions.

Drake quickly left work, went to the hospital to be with his mom, only to find out she had multiple forms of cancer, all of which were going into stage four. His mother had not shown previous signs of cancer, which came to a surprise to Drake.  Loretta was officially diagnosed with cancer the month of Arill 17. His mother was often treated once or twice a month, going to Kemo-Therapy. November 4th came around and his mothers condition had gotten worse. She was hospitalized again, only to be told his mothers lungs were filling with a toxic cancer that continued to fill as fast as they could drain. He only could remember two words his mother told him. "Im dying" This brought Drake to tears. It is never something a child wants to hear their parents say. Drake was forced to sign his mothers do not resuscitate form as he was the power attorney of his mothers medical care. This broke Drakes heart.. Signing a form saying if his mother was to stop breathing. 

Drakes mothers final wish was to die in her own bed at home. We had hospice, the family relations department of the hospital transport his mother home, loaning us the required equipment to keep her comfortable for her final days. Drake was working while his mother was at home being looked after by a nurse. The nurse called Drake and told him to hurry home. Drake did not question why, he just did as he was asked and went home as fast as he could. Drake walked into the door only minutes before his mom passed away. He went into the room and found his moms lifeless body. 

1kVYPtR.png?1

After his mothers funeral, he had to get out of town. He could not stay in the house his mother died in. Drake sold the house and moved to Los Santos, far away from memories he no longer wants to remember. He had to get a new job so he decided to apply for the department of corrections after seeing an advertisement on a passing bus. Multiple weeks later, Drake was a trainee in the department of corrections, later being promoted to Correctional Officer, but that was not it for Drake. He was not completely happy working in the prison, he wanted to do more with his life. But what?

Drake was off duty in the city when he drove by the Police Department only to see another sign for recruitment. Instantly it sparked in Drakes mind. He wanted to be a Police Officer. Drake applied for the police department and only days later, we was accepted into the police academy. Drake graduated the Los Santos Police Academy January 10th, 2019 and was officially a Cadet. Drake completed all the required training and graduated the field training program January 15th, 2019 and was officially eligible for promotion. 

1kVYPtR.png?1

Today, Drake would be seen around the Police Department or out on patrol, doing his best to perform the duties delegated to him by the City of Los Santos.

1kVYPtR.png?1

Accomplishments 

January 8th, 2019: Drake resigned from the Department of Corrections.

January 9th, 2019: Drake applied for and was accepted into the Los Santos Police Department.

January 10th, 2019: Drake graduated from the Police Academy.

January 15th, 2019: Drake completed the Field Training Program.

January 19th, 2019: Drake applied for and successfully completed a Basic Life Support course with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

January 28th, 2019: Drake was promoted to Police Officer I by Sergeant Santino Deferro.

January 29th, 2019: Drake applied for Media Relations Division.

Took a leave of absence from the city of Los Santos.

February 22, 2019: Drake ended his leave and reinstated to the Police Department.

January 22rd, 2019: Drake reinstated his application for the Media Relations Division.

January 22rd, 2019: Drake reinstated his application for the Traffic Enforcement Division.

January 23rd, 2019: Drake was accepted into the Media Relations Division.

January 23rd, 2019: Drake was accepted into the Traffic Enforcement Division.

March,19 2019: Drake was promoted to Police Officer II and obtained is shotgun firearms certification, as well as Scene Management Certification.

1kVYPtR.png?1

(( The story of Drakes Mother is actually my real life situation so please refrain from rude and volgur comments. My accomplishments will be updated as my character advances. ))

Edited by Drake Parker
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1kVYPtR.png?1
Drake likes to buy, work on and sell vehicles and houses . Basically flipping them.

Drake bought a Dominator, flipped then sold it and bought a Dominator GTX

Drake flipped and then sold the Dominator GTX and bought a Massacro.

Drake flipped and then sold the Massacro, and bought a Bati as well as a Merryweather Mesa

Drake bought a 2 Garage Nikoli Ave 4 for $100,000 dollars and sold it for $200,000.

Drake Sold his Merryweather Mesa.

Drake bought a Seven-70 and completely maxed it out.

Drake bought a Superd and completely maxed it out.

Drake sold his MAXED Seven-70 for $450,000

Edited by Drake Parker
  • Upvote 1

1kVYPtR.png?1

(( OOC ))

January 14th, 2019: Drake donated $10 to become a VIP.

January 23rd, 2019: Drake donated $10 to extend his VIP another month.

January 23rd, 2019: Drake bought 2,000 credits and got two custom license plates.

January 24th, 2019: Drake Applied for Support Staff. 

January 22nd, 2019: Drake donated over 100 Euros and became a Donator.

March 18th, 2019: Drake was hired onto the Quiz Team

March 20th 2019: Drake was hired as Support Staff 

Edited by Drake Parker

1kVYPtR.png?1
The Life of Drake Parker (Cont..)

Drake was promoted to Police Officer I Wednesday January 28th, 2019. Sergeant Defarro came up to Drake while he was at the Mission Row front desk, doing his duties. Sergeant Defarro told Drake to follow him, that he had an issue with me. I was confused, but following orders, I followed the Sergeant into the upstairs office and sat down as told. The Sergeant flipped open a file, a file of which appeared to be an Internal Affairs file. Drake was confused, and curious about what the file had inside of it. But without hesitation, Drake  said to the Sergeant. "Sergeant, I dont know whats in the casefile but Im sure its a load of shit and whatever it may be, im sure they are good at cropping and photo editing to make it look like me." 

The Sergeant then took out a white box and slid it over the desk, telling me to open it and remove the go pro inside which had evidence of me speeding on a prior shift. I laughed and again, reassured the Sergeant that any evidence he has would be bullshit as was claimed, that I was speeding on the way back to Mission Row, when another officer whom I picked up drove back to the station that day, and I ended my shift from there. The only time Drake drove to Mission Row was to end his shift, that was all.

Drake opened the box and inside, seemed to be a silver badge, a silver badge that had Drakes Badge number on it. The Sergeant then said proudly, "Drake, on behalf of high command and the Supervisors team, we are hereby promoting you to Police Officer I, we have noticed all the hours you have put in, and all the hard work you have given the department lately."

Drake was mindblown, expecting his promotion to come only a few days later, and not so soon. Drake happily removed his CADETS badge and replaced it with his new silver POI badge. Drake was then asked which precinct he would like to join. Without hesitation he choose the Vinewood Precinct, as it was the area he patrols the most and holds Watch Commanders and Supervisors whom of which he sees the most.

Drake was given call sign 12-L-26 and moved on about his day. Drake was also asked during his academy, to think about which division he would like to join. Drake knew about specific rank requirements for divisions and decided Media Relations was a best fit for him as it is allowed per his new rank and is a good way to become known among his peers and the community. He applied for Media Relations and to this day, is waiting to get accepted.

1kVYPtR.png?1

Once promoted again, Drake plans in the future to join Field Training Operations, becoming an FTO, and getting multiple weapon and vehicle certifications.

Drake today, can be seen patrolling the streets of Los Santos, most likely ticketing your car. Yes, your car. Yes, YOU!!

Edited by ParkerTM